Individual, buddy, and small group lessons email@example.com or 860-451-8222
Customize your workouts alone or with friends!
2021 CT Crush Baseball
Contact Mike Wall 860-514-7129 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pit Lady Nationals Softball
Contact Becky 860-451-8222 email@example.com
NEW SMALL GROUP TRAINING OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
SEE THE CLINICS & CAMPS TAB FOR INFO & TO REGISTER
Veteran’s Park – Niantic, CT
Saturday, October 31st
13U-14U – 10:00AM-11:30AM
15U-18U – 12:00PM-2:00PM
14U Pit Lady Nationals Summer Softball
The Pit – Niantic, CT
Please inquire for spots available on the Summer 2021 team
NEW COVID-19 PROTOCOL AT THE PIT
To help control the spread of COVID-19, The Pit will be taking new steps in cleaning the facility and equipment used by players and Pit staff. We have reorganized our equipment to allow for proper social distancing during our training sessions in accordance with the guidelines released by the CDC and the State of Connecticut. If at any time players and staff cannot maintain proper distancing, masks will be utilized during the training activity.
All equipment will be sanitized immediately following training sessions by Pit staff. Lobby and bathroom areas will be sanitized every two hours. We will open our large bay doors and windows throughout the facility to allow for more airflow and ventilation during camps and large group training.
All members and clients MUST sign (one time) the COVID WAIVER. This waiver must be signed and received by The Pit prior to your visit. This can be completed electronically ONLY: print, sign, scan, and email the waiver back to The Pit. Label the document with the full name (first and last) of the participant(s). Email the signed document to firstname.lastname@example.org. If waivers are not received prior to your visit, you will not be allowed to enter the building from June 17th going forward. THIS INCLUDES ALL MEMBERS AND PARENTS/FAMILY OF MEMBERS.
Entering The Pit
- IF YOU FEEL SICK AT ALL, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- At this time, parents/guardians must remain outside of The Pit at drop off.
- Before exiting your vehicle, we ask that you use hand sanitizer.
- All clients inside The Pit must maintain six-foot physical distancing.
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY FOR YOUR CAGE TIME/TRAINING (MEMBERS INCLUDED). We do not want people staging in the lobby. Please enter the building 1-2 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR CAGE TIME/TRAINING TIME.
- Limit the amount of equipment you carry into The Pit. Wait at the door of the facility with proper distancing until the Pit staff member begins your session.
- At the beginning of training sessions, players will receive a temperature check with a touch free forehead thermometer. If the player has a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will not be able to enter The Pit and will be asked to leave.
- Once cleared to participate, players will be instructed to sanitize hands and then proceed to the training area. Pit staff members will instruct the players on all activities once inside the training area.
During the Use of The Pit by Members
- IF YOU FEEL SICK AT ALL, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- When players are actively pitching, hitting, throwing or fielding and are at a 14-foot distance from their coaches, the use of a face mask is optional.
- Coaches/instructors/players will be required to wear a face mask when within 6 feet of others.
- Players must sanitize hands often and when instructed to by Pit Staff. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT PLAYERS BRING THEIR OWN HAND SANITIZER.
- Players should have their own individual batter’s helmet, glove, bat, and catcher’s equipment and cannot share equipment with other players. Pit equipment will be utilized ONLY with Pit staff members and will be sanitized after every use.
- No food is allowed inside the training area of the Pit. Only water can enter the training area and players must have their own water.
Leaving The Pit
- Players must sanitize their hands immediately after training ends. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT PLAYERS BRING THEIR OWN HAND SANITIZER.
- Once hands are sanitized, players should wear their mask until they have exited the Pit and are social distanced from others.
- Players must follow social distancing guidelines when walking to their car.
Want to train with us?
See our Clinics/Camps Tab above for small group training
Individual lessons available daily – See the Pricing Tab above for details
MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE WITH KEYLESS ENTRY DEVICE & SCHEDULING APP!
Email email@example.com to schedule
Non-Members – $25 Late Cancellation Fee (under 24 hours) for Cage Rental, Facility Rental, Lessons
Download the MindBody app today and start experiencing the convenience of booking your service and time at the click of a button. Right from your phone!